Scottsdale, AZ October 10 – 13
WHY NOT COMBINE AN EXCITING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH A VISIT TO THE VALLEY OF THE SUN!
Teachers – don’t miss your chance to go to Scottsdale, AZ this summer AND attend a seminar that will improve your teaching! Economic Issues for Teachers will be in Scottsdale from October 10 – 13 at the Scottsdale Marriott Suites, Old Town !
The Economic Issues for Teachers seminar is a four-day residential program. It includes 4 units that include 5-7 stand alone lessons, teacher background outlines, classroom activity instructions and demonstrations, and source lists. Teachers see, up close, why FTE – designed lessons are so effective and leave with a better knowledge of economics, new classroom strategies, and a renewed enthusiasm for teacher.
Economic Issues offers:
- –Four days of valuable program lectures and hands-on activities geared to economics teachers
- –Free lodging if you share a room with another participant, or your own room at a deep discount
- –Meals provided during program days
- –Four units: ”Is Capitalism Good for the Poor?”, ”Issues of International Trade,” “Economic Demise of the Soviet Union,” and “Economics, Water Use, and the Environment”
- –Lessons based on voluntary National Standards in Economic Education
- –Valuable opportunity for peer networking and sharing of ideas
- –Two graduate credits available from the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs for $204
- –$150 commuter stipend available for local residents
- –Some of the best golfing in the country
- –World class shopping
- –Great weather
- –The McDowell Sonoran Preserve
LEARN MORE AND SIGN UP TODAY!
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?