- 4-5 pages in length
- Times New Roman, size 12, double spaced
- PDF Format
- Naming Scheme: “Last Name Kenston Open Lab Final Assignment.pdf”
- Submit via email to Andreas Johansson NO LATER THAN MAY Monday May 26th, 2014
- Construct a narrative discussing and highlighting what you have been able to do as a result of growing professionally this spring.
- Primarily, focus on how you have integrated technology in the classroom, with special emphasis on tools you learned or skills developed in Open Lab, like WordPress, Google, etc.
- Use examples from your work, i.e. discuss specific examples of integration, how you used them with your students, and what the results were. Be sure to address your level of use, and purpose of use of the technology resources. What was the rationale behind your implementation?
- Finally, provide a critique of yourself in your use of technology. What could you do better for next year? What are areas of growth you want to pursue? What tools will you need to learn, or adapt, in order to do what you want? Where will you find those resources? What steps will you take to make it happen?