1. Student Training Session (slides) (15min)
Introduction to what it’ll be like on test day, what screens you’re likely to see, and what to expect. The TLDR of what you need to know.
2. Test Question Type Tutorials (15min)
INSTRUCTIONS: View at least 8+ of the following tutorials, and then fill out the form to reflect on what was new, what surprised you, and what you struggled with.
- Tutorial – Extended Response Editor
- Tutorial – Constructed Response Editor
- Tutorial – Writing Extended Response Editor
- Tutorial – Equation Editor
- Tutorial – Matching Item
- Tutorial – Multi Select Item
- Tutorial – Multiple Choice
- Tutorial – Grid Item
- Tutorial – Simulation Item
- Tutorial – Table Item
- Tutorial – Hot Text Item
- Tutorial – Evidence Selected Response
3. Google Form (2-3min)
4. Practice Tests (10 min)
Engage with as many different tests to see what they look like. Each subject is a bit different, and you won’t see the same (or all) question types on all tests.